Dr. Mark Scappaticci – D.C., BSc(Hons), D.Ap, Elite ART® Provider, FCCSS, CKTI, ART®
- Owner of S.C.A.P. Centre
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician?Elite Active Release Techniques® Provider
- Certified Graston® Provider
- Contemporary Acupuncturist McMaster University
- Active Release Techniques® Lead Instructor
- Contemporary Acupuncture McMaster University Clinical Instructor
- Acupuncture for Sports Injuries McMaster Unviersity Clinical Instructor
- Certified Kinesio-taping Instructor
- Consulting Chiropractor Toronto Maple Leafs
- Consulting Chiropractor Atlanta Braves
- Honours Bachelor of Science
- Director of Chiropractic Services – Athlete’s Care
- Inventor of Synergy Performance Taping
- Inventor of Fascial Abrasion Technique Tool (FAT-Tool™)
- Functional Integrated Needling Lead Instructor
Dr. Scappaticci graduated from CMCC in 92’ and completed his Fellowship in Chiropractic Sport Sciences in 95’. He has his Level I Rehab specialty and practices in Niagara Falls, Ontario as well as Toronto, Ontario. Dr. Scappaticci is registered with the National Sports Centre of Canada which enables him to treat Canadian Olympic athletes.
He has worked with World Class Track and Field Olympic athletes from several Nations, and has played a role in the last 4 summer Olympics and last 2 winter Olympic games. He is a consulting chiropractor with the Atlanta Braves and Toronto Maple Leafs as well as consults with several teams and athletes in the NHL, NFL, NBA, and MLB.
He has been treating athletes using ART for more than 8 years, and has been a lead instructor for 5 years. His clinics have been designated as Elite ART Provider Centers.